Bellazon

What did you last buy!

midnight lady

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

It's pretty easy actually....

First I go to google and in the search box I type the name of the store I'm interested in, I then search for items that I think the person might like, I pick out the size and color, then I hit add to basket.... Once I'm done shopping, I log into my account, or I make a new account if I've never shopped with them before. I then add all my info like Name/Address and then Debit or Credit card info and I hit submit to buy. Tada!

It was a rhetorical question :blah: 

It's like 8 months away, damn it :blah: 

6 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

It's pretty easy actually....

First I go to google and in the search box I type the name of the store I'm interested in, I then search for items that I think the person might like, I pick out the size and color, then I hit add to basket.... Once I'm done shopping, I log into my account, or I make a new account if I've never shopped with them before. I then add all my info like Name/Address and then Debit or Credit card info and I hit submit to buy. Tada!

Do they make home deliveries at decent hours where you live? A lot of the delivery services I use deliver at crappy hours like 9-12am or 2-6pm on weekdays... Not very practical.

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

Do they make home deliveries at decent hours where you live? A lot of the delivery services I use deliver at crappy hours like 9-12am or 2-6pm on weekdays... Not very practical.

I live exactly two blocks from another state so I'm always last on delivery routes. UPS & FedEx always deliver around 8pm for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

they're orders of magnitude better than cheetos :chicken::chicken: 

I do trust you on this point, they are most probably better than cheetos, because cheetos taste like a mixture of polyurethane foam and moldy cheese...  Now, it's not a sufficient proof that they are good :rofl:

6 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

I do trust you on this point, they are most probably better than cheetos, because cheetos taste like a mixture of polyurethane foam and moldy cheese...  Now, it's not a sufficient proof that they are good :rofl:

Well I agree it's not that difficult for something to be better than cheetos :rofl::rofl: 

But ramitas are awesome :chicken: 

On 5/21/2018 at 5:58 PM, Stormbringer said:

I suspected that would be asked :rofl::rofl: 

But no... the "something else" is food.

Flamin' hot cheetos or a ribeye steak that shall be cooked well done of course.:babyneedabottle:

8 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

They're not the best snack EVER :chicken::chicken: 

They're made of wheat flour. I prefer them over potato chips and don't believe what others may say :whistle: they're orders of magnitude better than cheetos :chicken::chicken: 

Apples, bananas, almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts... Are the best snack ever.

Voilavoila