Bellazon

What did you last buy!

midnight lady

• 2 weeks later...

@Enrico_sw  this is the Triss statue.  It's not bad but like the Ciri statue I feel like the face sculp doesn't look like her:

The original outfit is also another one but it's out of production and expensive.  There are also ultraexpensive ones out there by Prime studio.  It's great but cost around $1200 and is big: 

uqhbxrxv8iu41.jpg

Received the Yennefer statue this morning.  It is a very beautiful and detailed statue.  The face doesn't look enough like Yennefer but it is still good.  

The Geralt statue is excellent in its details as well.  

But there is one flaw.  When I display the two statues together, they don't fit 100%.  Geralt is a tall man, significantly taller than Yennefer and with a larger head.

The two statues themselves are approximately the same height, 9 1/2 inches.  So we have a Geralt and Yennefer that are the same height.  Also, Geralt's head is only faintly larger than Yennefers.  

It looks like other Geralt statues have a larger head than this one (series 1).  However I didn't want an action pose, but a relaxed one and only this one fits the setting.

Witcher-3-Geralt-Yennefer.jpg

got ciri in the mail

the-witcher-3-ciri-series-2-figure-0.jpg

beautiful and highly detailed statue, better in person than in pictures.  At a normal viewing distance, the face issues aren't so apparent. Ciri looks like a mean 47 year old MILF.  Ciri (original costume) is a top 5 best seller for Dark Horse.  I think it's likely that they will start another production run in 2024 or maybe even in late 2023.  I would definitely get it then.

The statue is 9 inches tall, 0.5 inches shorter than Geralt so the pair matches when placed next to each other.  however, Geralt's head on the series 1 statue is still too anatomically small compared to Ciri.

Now the only people missing are Dandelion and Triss.

This is the Dark Horse-CDPR Ciri Kitsune statue. It has a very good face and hair sculpt and is the best one the company has produced.  

If they manufacture the Ciri Original costume statue with the same face sculpt people will love it.

Unboxing Ciri and the Kitsune Figure — Before The Clash - jestem zakochana! - YouTube

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg

best face sculpt, but for a 1/6th sized figure:

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg

I think I'll have to buy this.  I don't like the costume or the pasty/ aggressive look on Geralt's face but this the only Dark Horse Geralt that is anatomically correct with the other statues and has a standing posture.  Unlike the other one, it is 8 1/2 inches tall (half inch taller) and has a larger head.  The face sculpt looks a lot more like Game Geralt.  It is also  the most popular Dark Horse Witcher product and their #4 selling statue.

The company's lineup is inconsistent with the game heights. The women (Shani, Yennefer, Triss, Ciri) if standing are the same height as default Geralt with the 1.5 inch base (8inches).   Ciri has a slightly bigger face than Geralt which is wrong as well.

The Dandelion statue is also 8 1/2 inches tall, making him as tall as the Ursine Geralt but taller than the default Geralt.  In the game the two men are the around the same height.