Bellazon

What did you last buy!

midnight lady

5 minutes ago, Matt! said:

Get it! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have a 4 bedroom house.... one bedroom is now strictly for Christmas and Halloween Decor....  I've spent a small fortune on organizers to line the walls for to ceiling..... and this rate I'll need a second bedroom and half my office.

I just.... found my new thing..... Trust me when I say I'll have all 10+ trees... :rofl:

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

image.png

3 hours ago, Matt! said:

Oh I see whats going on here. :Amelie_wft:

Hide contents

812bE-f-klL.jpg

Kidding aside, how does hubby feel about this little hobby of yours? Just rent a storage unit for all your Christmas/Halloween decos and convert the bedroom into a Airbnb (nice little side hustle) :bounce:

You don't need multiple trees, just build one really HUGE one, like Rockefeller Center huge! :woot:

ap20339059387894.jpg

I am super organized! So it's only mild hoarding... and I'm not dirty, I'm a clean hoarder :rofl: 

And my husband gives lots of disapproving...... "another tree....... why... we don't need another tree"... but then he remembers you stay out of my Holiday Rooms/Craft/Flower room, and in return he is rewarded for good behavior. :eyebrows:  There really is something to "Happy Wife, Happy Life".

It's annoying to see that MANY brands have the "same" prices for France (Europe) and the USA, except one is in € and the other in $. But the exchange rate is between 1.15 and 1.25!!!!!

So, we're getting screwed by 15 - 25%!

On 11/8/2021 at 9:07 PM, Prettyphile said:

I am super organized! So it's only mild hoarding... and I'm not dirty, I'm a clean hoarder :rofl: 

And my husband gives lots of disapproving...... "another tree....... why... we don't need another tree"... but then he remembers you stay out of my Holiday Rooms/Craft/Flower room, and in return he is rewarded for good behavior. :eyebrows:  There really is something to "Happy Wife, Happy Life".

Clean hoarder :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gotcha! :shocking: