Bellazon

What did you last buy!

midnight lady

Well, I have gotten a lot of stuff since my last update. I got some clothes and etc. from: Express, J Crew, NY & Co., the Gap, and of course Victoria's Seceret (mainly Beauty Rush lip glosses). I also got some stuff from Target, CVS, and the food market which I am sure none of you really care. What else??? An Italian-wood frame with my University's official seal on it for my diploma; a jacket for my iPod Video, some books...that is all I can remember for now. Anyways on with the goodies....

Here is a corset I got from VS a few weeks ago. It's so adorable I couldn't resist getting it. I like to call it the "Minnie Mouse" corset since it reminds me of her. Hmmm...I am pretty sure I have a pair of Minnie Mouse ears somewhere :unsure: ...

post-2904-0-1446015118-59377_thumb.jpg

Free panty...Yes indeed I do ;)...

post-2904-0-1446015118-6422_thumb.jpg

Random stuff I got this week. The bra was in celebration of Woman's Day. I told Marvin I would get a bra, so that's what I did :D I thought of Marvin when I got it :mellow:

(L-R: Black Seamless Angels applique hiphugger (free w/ coupon); Cotton panty in Whisper Pink (free w/ coupon); Black BBV IPEX Wireless; (2) Beauty Rush Body Double Mist in Appletini & Passion Fruit; Beauty Rush tank w/ Strawberry Fizz lip gloss; Maybelline mascara (I got it b/c I like the plastic brush); 2 GB jump drive, and Beauty Rush Luminous Eyeshadow in Bronze Ambition)

post-2904-0-1446015118-66072_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

VS Very Sexy Makeup Silky Eye Shadow in: Wink (a white sparkley color) and Eyes Open (a turquoise color)

VS Very Sexy Lush Lash Primer

Bourjois Multi Shimmer Loose Eye Shadow in Regard (an iridescent white-blue color)

Sephora Makeup Eraser Pen

A long white wool coat w/ faux white wavy fur on the collar and sleeves