Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

post-74794-0-1446055700-60895_thumb.jpg

Whatever else comes up is someone else's job. I've always posted her stuff to try and be nice, but I'm completely and utterly sick of her, so this is it from me for awhile.

i understand le gator , you have always so much work to put the pictures here i really aprecciate , thanks :)

Hey guys does somebody remember the paparazzi pics of Candice that she was doing something topless in a jeans.. ?? I know somewhere on her thread on BZ stands the pictures of it ....

post-71106-0-03353400-1380931542_thumb.j

But my question is of anybody knows what's it was for? And i thought there was a video of it..??

I can't stand it that i don't remember it well :p so pleaseee someone help me out, that would be very nice :yes:

I must agree with you people... It's been a long time since I saw such beautiful pictures from VS. Just stunning! She looks like an angel  :hehe:

That one with the mirror looks like a painting. If I could draw a little bit better, I'd try to replicate that. I actually really like her new hair color, even thought I still think she would look fierce with dark hair :p

Hey guys does somebody remember the paparazzi pics of Candice that she was doing something topless in a jeans.. ?? I know somewhere on her thread on BZ stands the pictures of it ....

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

But my question is of anybody knows what's it was for? And i thought there was a video of it..??

I can't stand it that i don't remember it well :p so pleaseee someone help me out, that would be very nice :yes:

it was for a video :)

Hey guys does somebody remember the paparazzi pics of Candice that she was doing something topless in a jeans.. ?? I know somewhere on her thread on BZ stands the pictures of it ....attachicon.gifimage.jpg

it was for a video :)

Thanks for awsering :flower:

Do you also know where i can see this video? :hehe: