Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I'm not sure why people get so offended at the idea of Behati getting the Fantasy Bra. In the past year or two, VS has increased using Behati. I remember the days where I wished they'd use her more. She's the face of their very first legit "professional" fragrance. And this was set up BEFORE her engagement to Adam. Candice is like the new Adriana and Behati the new Alessandra. Behati is very deserving of the FB because she has been with them the same amount of time as Candice and I agree, Candice works her tush off for that brand, but she got to open the show two years ago. I think it's time for Behati (if Doutzen is not in the running for this) to be rewarded for her hard work, as well. I even want to go as far as saying that she's definitely one of their top girls in sales. I can't see them giving it to Candice because she opened the show very recently. She'll get it eventually, and I'll be so happy for her when she does, but I'm really excited at the idea of Behati getting it. She brings something to the table none of the other girls do, so she's really deserving of it.

That being said, super excited to see what's in store for Candice in Paris.

IMO, I get the feeling ppl want to see Candice in the bra b/c most people consider her more awe-worthy than Behati who usually just gets the 'cute' label thrown at her. The fantasy-bra is a big deal and to many its synonymous with 'WOW'. Perhaps, they didn't want the model to out-shine the bra so they picked Behati? I mean that's it for me (so nobody can accuse me for fully speaking for others) and from what I've personally read around here/net.

I think the FB is all about seniority (granted, I think VS forgets that a lot cough Miranda cough). I consider myself to be a VERY big fan of Candice and I'm always rooting for her but that doesn't mean I don't think Doutzen deserves the bra this year. And to be honest, Doutzen has had an AMAZING year in high fashion (four September Vogue covers! That's unprecedented!) and with VS too! If VS was smart they would capitalize on that like they did with Candice last year. I love Behati too, don't get me wrong but I just don't think this is her year. Who knows, maybe they'll have her open the show this year. I'm just praying that they only stick with one musical guest (Justin Timberlake please!) and concentrate on the girls and the outfits for a change.

Hey guys! I was thinking that the brunette models are the only ones in Paris for the Holiday Commercial, we are missing the Blonde Girls, maybe they are coming today or tomorrow and maybe they do a group of blonde models like Candice, Doutzen, Lindsay and Erin, but let's see this is only me guessing :D or maybe Candice will be shooting parts alone. Also I wish they add the Fantasy Bra to the commercial, it would be something different and we can see more of it, but maybe they only show it in the fashion show to be exclusive.

Also, on a side note, has there ever been a solo angel commercial before? I was honestly surprised it was just her in the new Close Up commercial. And they let her speak in it! Another campaign in the bag! ;)

Yeah like the Adriana Lima superbowl commercial. Classic. Candice is one of the few angels I would care enough to watch a solo commercial of,

Hey guys! I was thinking that the brunette models are the only ones in Paris for the Holiday Commercial, we are missing the Blonde Girls, maybe they are coming today or tomorrow and maybe they do a group of blonde models like Candice, Doutzen, Lindsay and Erin, but let's see this is only me guessing :D or maybe Candice will be shooting parts alone. Also I wish they add the Fantasy Bra to the commercial, it would be something different and we can see more of it, but maybe they only show it in the fashion show to be exclusive.

Interesting. Good pointing out.