Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Swanepoelcandy! You are so right!!! :heart:

Is it me or is it like this?

I think it's been a lot less pictures/photosession with Candice presented here... Or is it just me?

Last year I think there where a lot more pics uploaded here and elsewhere...

Badboy

you are right Badboy

Last year I followed as a guest but as you said there were lots of photos

I don't know why..It is not just you

Baron,thanks for photos

like the second one especially..such a cutie :heart:

Is it new?I have never seen it before

do we have HQ? :drool:

post-58483-0-1446024864-77414_thumb.jpg

^Blimey - how many do you want? (OK, I know that answer!) I'd have thought it was nearly impossible for Candice to appear in more shoots/appearances! :p

In fact, "Candy mania" has calmed down a lot since 2010/early 2011.

But of course if you don't like her, you will still perceive her as ever-present,

while we (her fans) will complain about her absence. :p

It's just subjective. :)

But of course if you don't like her, you will still perceive her as ever-present,

^Whatever made you come to the conclusion that I wasn't a fan? I am, but I'm also in possession of both a sense of perspective and humour - these things aren't mutually exclusive.

I was only pointing out that (in comparison with most of the models working currently) Candice has an abundance of editorials/catalogue/public appearances and "backstage" photos and videos to enjoy. There's hardly a paucity of new stuff... Just enjoy this 'purple patch'!

Forgive me if a lack of rabid fandom precludes me from making simple flippant observations without reprisal from the "true" fans. <_<

^Whatever made you come to the conclusion that I wasn't a fan? I am, but I'm also in possession of both a sense of perspective and humour - these things aren't mutually exclusive.

I was only pointing out that (in comparison with most of the models working currently) Candice has an abundance of editorials/catalogue/public appearances and "backstage" photos and videos to enjoy. There's hardly a paucity of new stuff... Just enjoy this 'purple patch'!

Forgive me if a lack of rabid fandom precludes me from making simple flippant observations without reprisal from the "true" fans. <_<

Ehm, I'm sorry, I did not intend to offend you. :blink:

Your comment just didn't appear ironic to me - it's not always obvious via Internet.

I make a vote on the competition among the girls I liked one of them is candice in Indonesian Largest community...

check this...

Post Edited: Link is not relevant to Candice in any way and honestly it seems a little shady to me. My gut says Key Logger ~ Pretty