Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I have noticed this too, miranda should only smile because it's a Victoria's Secret Swimsuit Event you know

we are talking about summer :p'' it's not a serious event man'' , when you should pose elegant ecc..you have to feel

like free...like candice does...she looks so beautiful :heart: :heart:

My point exactly. She should be happy, alive, playing with Candice. SMILE. She has SUCH an amazing smile... Imagine a picture like that with them two giving their best smiles, sweet and cute like they do... it would sell "summer" way better. That's one of the reason why I always say Candice is not only gorgeous, she knows how to sell her product.

And thanks fo those pictures. I wish there was a HQ for those two in the centre of beverly :(

VS Swim HQ 2012

swim-III-2012-candice-gorgeous-push-up-halter-hipkini-victorias-secret-hi-res.jpg swim-lll-2012-candice-beach-sexy-abbie-pom-pom-triangle-bikini-victorias-secret-hi-res.jpg th_4e9f44182397582.jpg/monthly_03_2012/post-2758-0-1593842059-50044_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="swim-lll-2012-candice-very-sexy-jungle-bandeau-bikini-2-victorias-secret-hi-res.jpg"> 5b0434182398175.jpg ceb6a0182398239.jpg

vspressroom

amazing body! Pretty much perfect shape.