Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

so agree, i love Candice, but its true... and its because most for the outfits that were so covered up (actually the outfits were nothing so sexy like adriana's for example) and her hair/make up dont look so stunning ( still pretty though ). i hope in the edition looks better

+1. Candice looks amazing in anything but in the i put a spell on you costume ,for example, if they take off that sheer top thing (I don't know what it's called :p ) her outfit would be 10x better imo. just the wings, lingerie and can even keep the train in some form. simple works and i still think that the older VSFS were better.

post-51815-1321134696_thumb.jpg

point in case ^^ :wub: :drool:

Not wanting to start a discussion about her body, but if you look at that shot, you see she was just a tiny bit filled out more all around. I miss those days... :(

Rag & Bone F/W 11.12

candiceswanepoelragbone.jpg

candiceswanepoelragbone.jpg

Candice Swanepoel’s tightrope walk between capital-F fashion and Victoria’s Secret stardom continues. The gorgeous South African is the latest model to take the reins (and the camera) for Rag & Bone’s ongoing DIY campaign, joining the ranks of Lily Aldridge, Sasha Pivovarova, Miranda Kerr, Edita Vilkeviciute, and Abbey Lee Kershaw. For her assignment, Swanepoel shot in Brazil and Bora Bora—frequent destinations for editorial favorites, perhaps, but less-visited locales for many of the rest of us. The brand is offering this consolation, at least: It’ll seem a little balmier in Manhattan when the campaign, which launches digitally tomorrow, hits Rag & Bone’s Houston Street billboard this week.

tarsha @ tfs via style.com