Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

so agree, i love Candice, but its true... and its because most for the outfits that were so covered up (actually the outfits were nothing so sexy like adriana's for example) and her hair/make up dont look so stunning ( still pretty though ). i hope in the edition looks better

+1. Candice looks amazing in anything but in the i put a spell on you costume ,for example, if they take off that sheer top thing (I don't know what it's called :p ) her outfit would be 10x better imo. just the wings, lingerie and can even keep the train in some form. simple works and i still think that the older VSFS were better.

post-51815-1321134696_thumb.jpg

point in case ^^ :wub: :drool:

Thanks everyone for the pics, vids ect.!!

Her little snow outfit was adorbale. I agree that the older VSFS were better in the sense that there wasn't too much to the outfits, but they came off sexier and more adorbale. Like the snow Candice :wub:

so agree, i love Candice, but its true... and its because most for the outfits that were so covered up (actually the outfits were nothing so sexy like adriana's for example) and her hair/make up dont look so stunning ( still pretty though ). i hope in the edition looks better

agree :(

I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that way :( And unlike someone said here, I DON'T think it was a bad year for Candice cause I DON'T think it was her fault. We've watched her throughout the whole year. Her pictures at the beach, even the candids, were either adorable or f*cking hooooot. Whenever there was a commercial, she looked just as beautiful. In every video the other angels would appear, she would always be the center of attention, at least to me. I do think it's VS fault cause her make up was boring, her outfits were boring, even the wings! And I've noticed the same about her tan and backstage pictures. They were always adorable... I even think some pictures showed a Candice that doesn't even exist! I'm really disappointed. NOT with Candice, at all... she has done an AMAZING job this year, in fact I think it was her best year... and that's how VS thanks her. Not fair to our angel :(

To me it's not as sexy as it used to be. The green-ish spanish looking dress was the sexiest this time. Nothing, I say NOTHING will ever

outshine the "I love skiing" outfit! :drool:

I don't know what did it for me with the green. The panties was sooooo hot and sexy and fully covering it up!

The last outfit coverd all of her neck and didn't show as much skin as I wanted, the ballerina... I don't know... Sorry...

Candice is without any questions the girl of my dream, to bad I'm not hers... I'm not her kind of boyfriend material. Hermann is :wave:

Natanael, thanks for the booty pic :sex:

Badboy

I agree! I wish VS would return to the simplicity of the older shows. I think they feel pressure to outdo themselves every year, but it's much better when it's simple lingerie. For example, this year Miranda wore the Fantasy bra inside some kind of seashell wing contraption but in the 2006 show - Karolina wore just the bra, undies and "normal" wings and she looked stunning.

As for Candice, I agree the ski bunny outfit was my favourite! But this is a close second :drool:

post-36419-0-1446072802-04465_thumb.jpg

Backstage at the 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show:

HQs

post-50597-0-1446072804-43882_thumb.jpg post-50597-0-1446072804-45751_thumb.jpg th_8d9c5c159132446.jpg/monthly_11_2011/post-50597-0-1446072804-48356_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3466474" alt="post-50597-0-1446072804-48356_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="68.7">

Source: modelcandids.com

I agree! I wish VS would return to the simplicity of the older shows. I think they feel pressure to outdo themselves every year, but it's much better when it's simple lingerie. For example, this year Miranda wore the Fantasy bra inside some kind of seashell wing contraption but in the 2006 show - Karolina wore just the bra, undies and "normal" wings and she looked stunning.

As for Candice, I agree the ski bunny outfit was my favourite! But this is a close second :drool:

post-38918-0-1446072805-40254_thumb.jpg

Totally did a double take when I saw this wallpaper posted. I made that like two years ago, upped onto my long since abandoned deviantart. Sadly my photoshop skills haven't improved at all since then. :laugh:

post-45675-0-1446072806-41143_thumb.jpg

That's my favorite! And this year, I really loved the greenish one too, but there was something missing....

post-36419-0-1446072807-24187_thumb.jpg

Totally did a double take when I saw this wallpaper posted. I made that like two years ago, upped onto my long since abandoned deviantart. Sadly my photoshop skills haven't improved at all since then. :laugh:

haha well it's great Immersion! found it on Tumblr :)