Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

found a Interview on this site ...can somebody translate it please :)

http://istoegente.terra.com.br/gente-tv/

Sure :)

Interviewer

Candice

Interviewer: Is this your first time in Brazil?

Candice: In brazil? No. I've come here many times. I come about two times a year. I pass through Natao

Interview: Oh, how nice! You are with a Brazilian right?

Candice: Yes I am in love with a Brazilian. We have been together for 5 years now. But we are both so passionate about Brazil. We have also gone to New York. His name is Hermann Nicoli.

Interviewer: Tell me about him. He is a model so is that how you met, through work?

Candice: Yes he is a model as well. We met in Paris and he was so sweet.

Interviewer: How old are you?

Candice: 22

Interviewer: Do you both work in Brazil? Do you have family here that you visit?

Candice: Yes I come here alot for modeling. I love working here in Brazil. I often go to Bahia, which is one of my favorite places. I love shopping here!

Interviewer: How is the collection at this show? Tell me about it

Candice: The collection is wonderful. Its very feminine, chic. I like it a lot.

Interviewer: Every model wants to be a Victorias Secret Model. How is it being a VS model? How long have you been working with them?

Candice: I have been working with them for 3 years now. It is amazing for me. They treat us very well. They have the most beautiful models

Interviewer: What are you doing next?

Candice: I am next going to Milan, then going to the fashion show, and I will be there for 4 days, and after I am coming back to Sao Paolo

Interviewer: Where does your boyfriend live?

Candice: He lives here with his family. I love it.

Im sure theres some mistakes because I learned Spanish and I am fluent now.. I can understand quite a bit of Portuguese.

:)

I: Candice is your first time here?

C: In Brasil? No, I've often twice a year I spend Christmas, New Year's always here.

I: What is your relationship with Brasil, your boyfriend is Brazilian, tell me a little bit of history to us

C: Yeah, my boyfriend is Brazilian, I met him when I was 17, then 5 years ago that I'm with him, I was in love with Brazil, is near NovaYork know, 9 hours

I: What's his name?

C: Herman Nicole .....

I: He is Brazilian, you met in some fashion week there, in some work?

C: I met him in Paris, I was very young

I: How old are you now?

C: 22

I: How to be a star here, right now a big event like this, you had already done some fashionweek before or not?

C: Not the first parade that I do in Brazil, is good for me, I like working here, I really like (?), I always shopping there

I: It's a brand you know and also consuming? What are you waiting for collection? You come to look, like something?

C: Yes I do, is very white, black, simple, the collection is very feminine, chic, I really like.

I: How to be a star from Victoria Secret, all models want to be models of victoria secret, and you are one of the tops, as is dealing with this universe, is different for you? As you work with them?

C: I work with them for three years now, it's very good to me, they treat us very well, is the best work for models, and I have.

I: Your boyfriend will be there watching you today? He is with you?

C: He arrives tomorrow, maybe I go to RIO DE JANEIRO to spend 4 days and then back to Sao Paulo

I: Where he lives here, you pass the home with him where?

C: His family lives in VITORIA (Espirito Santo)

I: It's a place you know

C: Yeah I really like VITORIA