Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I looked for it online. I saw the interview part but I didnt find the part where she talks about bath water. But I do remember! .. I think that is too cool.

Candice seems like such a modest and genuine model. Unlike others, she actually seems to care about her fans and takes time out of her day to read threads like these. I think that is truly amazing. It makes me love her even more!!

I couldn't agree more! Candice is truly genuine and down to earth. I just love her.

I couldn't agree more! Candice is truly genuine and down to earth. I just love her.

:)

Although I DID hear that she was caught on tape on TMZ with a temper tantrum???

I have NO idea if this is true though so dont take my word for it. But I also heard that she asked for it to be deleted so they never showed it to anyone.

Actually I remember seeing it in comments on a video of candice on youtube. And yes I do stalk her on youtube somtimes :p lol

But idk.. i still think she is genuine and modest!

I have NO idea if this is true though so dont take my word for it. But I also heard that she asked for it to be deleted so they never showed it to anyone.

Actually I remember seeing it in comments on a video of candice on youtube. And yes I do stalk her on youtube somtimes :p lol

maybe it is true...because an vs worker also said that she isn't friendly and that she is an airhead it is also on this thread. Can we hear it somewhere?

Actually that's not true... If she had a temper tantrum? I believe we ALL are entitled to those occasionally. It's only natural for human beings to take and put up with so much. I mean she's human! If it happened? Then so what. But that she's not friendly and an airhead? I can't believe that. I mean, in candid photos, her natural and true personality reflects... why would she change that in public to degrade herself? Doesn't make sense. And she carries very well when speaking, so therefore I do not conceive her as an airhead.

Actually that's not true... If she had a temper tantrum? I believe we ALL are entitled to those occasionally. It's only natural for human beings to take and put up with so much. I mean she's human! If it happened? Then so what. But that she's not friendly and an airhead? I can't believe that. I mean, in candid photos, her natural and true personality reflects... why would she change that in public to degrade herself? Doesn't make sense. And she carries very well when speaking, so therefore I do not conceive her as an airhead.

Yes I agree with you. We all have our days sometimes. But she is a Victoria's Secret Model. And it is HER JOB to be presentable in public and always be on her best behavior, as any (role) model should. Of course we have no definite proof of this if you wanted to be exact, but its hard to ignore what might be possible. And most of the time when she speaks it is scripted.

I have also heard that she doesnt actually have the soothing, sexy voice she always uses in videos. It changes off set. Theres nothing wrong with this though, its totally understandable. But it just makes it seem like shes not showing her true self when on camera.

Dont get me wrong i still love her with all of my heart though!!

sry but somethimes she really seem a little bit stupid maybe, because she is nervous Interviews I don't know... I still like her :)

oh and I agree with you lovessangless she really seems unnatural in Interviews.

I think Candice is such a genuine, smart girl who is a lot less arrigant than these other models, and I think thats what makes her so cool :)

And I thought I just might say this, I personally think she should be on the cover of Sports Illistrated, cause I think she has the perfect swimsuit body!

I don't usually comment but this is just ridiculous.... Ladies, Let me remind you that this is Candice's topic not Bar's...

4 pages of nonsence... :angry:

We should all just SHUT UP and let the pictures do the talking instead...

EJ

Having a discussion about Candice Swanepoel is not ridiculous. This is a forum about her, its all about sharing your thoughts and ideas about Candice. If you want to see a bunch of pictures of her, look her up on Google or go to the Victoria's Secret website. It is very shallow of people to care just about looks anyways, even if it is someone as beautiful as her.

and i just loled at how much of a "dude" answer that is. Guys dont want to talk about candice.. they just wanna see the PICS! haha

I don't usually comment but this is just ridiculous.... Ladies, Let me remind you that this is Candice's topic not Bar's...

4 pages of nonsence... :angry:

We should all just SHUT UP and let the pictures do the talking instead...

EJ

Having a discussion about Candice Swanepoel is not ridiculous. This is a forum about her, its all about sharing your thoughts and ideas about Candice. If you want to see a bunch of pictures of her, look her up on Google or go to the Victoria's Secret website. It is very shallow of people to care just about looks anyways, even if it is someone as beautiful as her.

and i just loled at how much of a "dude" answer that is. Guys dont want to talk about candice.. they just wanna see the PICS! haha

(Y) 1st bit i agree with , this IS A FORUM. Anyways everyone is entitled to throw an anger fit every now and then, i mean, come on,we've all done it and will most definitely keep doing it :| , i mean, nobody's perfect,but the closest to perfection in my eyes will always be Candice Swanepoel..and lol i do remember reading "I'd drink the water she bathes in" on here :D :p

And yes, Hermann is one really lucky guy, but relationships don't have to be always based on whether both people match on the same hotness factor,it's about much more than that :| it stops being just 'pure physical' after a while <_<

Finally THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE PICS :) :heart::woot: