Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Russell James' Facebook

Valentines Day Victorias Secret Style

Woke up to heavy fog in Bahamas that has has stopped my shoot for the morning. Needing something to put me in a better mood while I wait the fog out and I received these shots I took recently for Victorias Secret Valentines Day. Was such a fun shoot - Adriana Lima, Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel...and flowers . Definitely put a great smile on my face, it was one of those jobs where everyone had a load of fun and I feel like it translated in to the shots. There is also a video of the shoot over at victoriassecret.com under ‘all access’. Fog is clearing!
candice and a red shoe. I love 'the many faces of Candice' She can switch from playful to provocative in a nona second which is a great help to a photographer
candice + heart another winning combination

Sadly LQ pics, but I don't think ive seen the catalogue pics posted for these shots yet. Anyone know the Vxxxxxx.jpeg numbers for all Candice's Valentines day stuff?

Edit: funky attachments being out of order. Shows up fine on the editor, posts still looks weird. But you get the idea.

post-38918-1295471336_thumb.jpg

179335_493308667775_356373792775_6235708_995235_n.jpg

post-42054-0-1446067543-59314_thumb.jpg

This is the whole setup pulled back to show a bit more of where we were. This sunny day followed about 7 days of pounding rain.

post-42054-0-1446067543-60495_thumb.jpg

The mandatory crew shot. THough this was an epic finish. 17 days of shooting and we had torrential rain for most of it. WE had to jam about 10 days of shots in to 2. Thats when a bloody good team is everything. This team is as good as it gets and when the sun shone they did as well

post-42054-0-1446067543-61408_thumb.jpg

And this is what published as the lead for this particular part of the shoot

russell james facebook