Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

28 minutes ago, bump said:

Has she shot anything for VS? I tried looking trhoguh the last few pages of this thread but couldn't find anything, maybe I didn't go back far enough?

I really hope she's not done with VS, but if she is then I think she is going to do very well with her own brand and become a household name eventually  (ex: Josie Maran cosemetics...I use them and had no idea she was a model, just like Kathy Ireland who makes clothes, albeit ugly clothes, but still she was a model I guess and has a brand now)

If anyone could direct me to any new VS work, I would appreciate it. Or is she not working with VS at the moment? If that's the case, it makes me think she might be done with VS and her walking the show last year was it. I hope she isn't done because I'd like to see her get another FB. 

i think the last time she worked with vs was in 2017. it's sad but i don't think she's (along with behati and lily) going to work with vs anymore

1 minute ago, claudiawilliams said:

i think the last time she worked with vs was in 2017. it's sad but i don't think she's (along with behati and lily) going to work with vs anymore

Thank you for replying. :flower:

I feel the same way you do, I think her VS run is pretty much done. Do you think there's a chance she'll walk the show again this year and just not really shoot anything? I hope she at least walks one last time, and same for Behati. 

26 minutes ago, bump said:

Thank you for replying. :flower:

I feel the same way you do, I think her VS run is pretty much done. Do you think there's a chance she'll walk the show again this year and just not really shoot anything? I hope she at least walks one last time, and same for Behati. 

you're welcome! 😊

i think she'll walk 2 more shows, maybe 3. 2 for behati ? i believe veterans will leave one by one, this year could be the last for lily, the next one behati and then candice idk 😕 

21 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

you're welcome! 😊

i think she'll walk 2 more shows, maybe 3. 2 for behati ? i believe veterans will leave one by one, this year could be the last for lily, the next one behati and then candice idk 😕 

I definitely see Lily leaving this year as I would guess she's contracted to walk this year's show. I doubt she'll shoot anything for them. Lily is one of my favorites, sadly.

On one hand, I want Candice to stay with VS because I love seeing her in the VSFS, but I as @medicenevs said, "vs is going down" and I agree. I don't want any of the models I like associated with the crap VS is putting out, but at the same time I want them to walk the show. the 2018 show was actually really awesome aside from the Mary K mess.

I'm excited to see how far her swim line goes. I like a lot of the designs so far, I just need to look more into the prices before I see if I want to buy any. 

5 hours ago, bump said:

On one hand, I want Candice to stay with VS because I love seeing her in the VSFS, but I as @medicenevs said, "vs is going down" and I agree. I don't want any of the models I like associated with the crap VS is putting out, but at the same time I want them to walk the show. the 2018 show was actually really awesome aside from the Mary K mess.

Of course none of us want her out of the show but we want out of VS, it's kind of weird actually. If Candice is smart, she will land a few big contracts before leaving VS because, even when the contracts for the newbies aren't as good now, I have understood that Candice's is really lucrative, so she won't leave a big money maker before securing herself a few other big money makers.