Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

She really suits being curvy way better actually but she isn't tiny anymore compared to this 

She and VS came under fire when those pics came out, for looking that thin and unhealthy.  Critics argued that she and VS were promoting a bad image for young girls.  She’s naturally curvy, and how she is now, is how she should always be.  She later explained that her work, exercise, and nutrition balance sometimes becomes out of whack if she’s not careful.

Never want to see her look like that again  :no:

She really suits being curvy way better actually but she isn't tiny anymore compared to this

Well the picture on the right is mostly alluring imo, not that much indication that she is really thin as she we do not see her 'ole body.

If i go on David's Bellemere IG it says 'page not found' , also when i click on his name on a pic where Candice tagged him i have the same, can't find an IG of him anymore? He removed his acount or something? Anyone else has this too or only me?

someone on Twitter asked Sara sampaio about it and she said:

@Sara_Sampaio do you know why david bellemere dosen't have Instagram anymore?, thanks for your answer

Sara Sampaio ‏@Sara_Sampaio

Got reported :(

HE IS BACK!!!!!!!

lGvtah_m.jpg

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: