Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

people care more about kendall because they see her on TV, on Gossip Magazin and her Family. (not her fault) From Candice you here nothing because you don't see her everywhere. If candice would be on a well watched Reality Show or Cinema people would care more about her, because they would have more to talk about. good or bad.

Kendall is beautiful too thats right, but I'm sure if Kendall would start like candice did without all that she would not have so many followers Candice has right now.

If you only look for Social media followers its right that she's next too Ricardo and Naomi Campbell because people care more about her, but if you look of the career Candice should be next to the designer and maybe that makes JJ3 so angry.

people care more about kendall because they see her on TV, on Gossip Magazin and her Family. (not her fault) From Candice you here nothing because you don't see her everywhere. If candice would be on a well watched Reality Show or Cinema people would care more about her, because they would have more to talk about. good or bad.

Kendall is beautiful too thats right, but I'm sure if Kendall would start like candice did without all that she would not have so many followers Candice has right now.

If you only look for Social media followers its right that she's next too Ricardo and Naomi Campbell because people care more about her, but if you look of the career Candice should be next to the designer and maybe that makes JJ3 so angry.

Is it really that important who stands where? Also, it's Riccardo's line so he gets to decide what's important to him.

Everybody knows how much i love candice, but please... i don't want this thread become like some others where models are bashed and criticize just because they have a greater exposure... --'

kendall is more in HF than candice and for sure, why candice will have the "spot" as you said considering she's like .... OCASIONALLY (and the word is not well choosen) work in HF... so for me that's nothing anormal in that considering the amount of work kendall did with HF creator recently. Stop bashing her because of her family cause well.. she has her place in the industry, it's the only one of her family who actually had something worth the popularity... delevingne is also model because of her family's contact, everybody seems to forget about it... ! do you really think she's better than A LOTS OF MODEL ? nope, NOT AT ALL...

Anyway, of course candice is better in all way but she has way more years behind her back too... but that don't mean she has the right to get the spot.

BTW, schemer is right ! a lots of model are choosen by their followers on social media BECAUSE of the exposure they'll get them (well... guess it works that way...) even Ed Radzak put this fingers on it in one VSFS (didn't remember exactly one) but probably the one with cara cause he suddenly spoke about her followers, i was like "ohh ok, i better understand why she's here now"

Thanks everyone for the add ! i'm so happy to finally see some candice cause it's been slow those time :( VS with their "newest fucking angels" are boring me to death, they are so much models they can't even make work everyone..... they could at least do less shooting with their (in majority) random "angels" and give us the good old (but gold) candice.

Numerous models have confirmed that they have lost jobs from girls with more social media followers. Agencies and customers also encourage models to be active on social media.

One of the things that are looked into when hiring a girl to represent your brand is how many followers she has on social media.

Source on all these bits?

It's a very real thing in the industry. Your rant is pointless.

That is what I wrote in the last paragraph.

Numerous models have confirmed that they have lost jobs from girls with more social media followers. Agencies and customers also encourage models to be active on social media.

One of the things that are looked into when hiring a girl to represent your brand is how many followers she has on social media.

Source on all these bits?

Various YT interviews.

I love everything Candice has ever done but this Givenchy stuff is horrific.

Not cause of her, but because of the designer. Whoever the individual is who made that stuff and hired the makeup people on this campaign should be embarrassed and ashamed. 

It takes a special kind of bad to make the most beautiful woman in the world (Candice) look so far from it.

So many news this weekend of Candice :chicken: little pity i was too busy so i couldn't post anything since there was so much action of Candy... :/ but thanks to all who did :hug: much appreciated :flower:

Candice looked amazing :wub2: love every picture of her :heart: also thank you Lenore for the new VS adds!

Tonight i have all time for Candice again :D so i will try to find more new stuff :yes:

Thanks to all for the new adds this weekend :heythere: