Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I have read this in Instagram:

angelcandicesfanpage

Il y a 6 heures

#VSFashionShow London 2014 update: As of now: Lily will open Dream Girl. Karlie is closing Dream Girl Eniko will walk in Fairy Tale Martha will walk in Dream Girl Lindsay will close Gilded Angels Kelly Gale will walk in Exotic Traveler Grace Mahary will walk in University of Pink Behati will be closing Angel Ball and the show Lily D will walk in Gilded Angels and Fairy Tale Sui He will walk in Gilded Angels and Fairy Tale Adriana and Alessandra will both open Exotic Traveler Lily A will walk in Gilded Angels, Dream Girl, and Angel Ball Karlie will walk in Gilded Angels, Dream Girl, and Angel Ball Candice will walk in Gilded Angels, Fairy Tale, and Angel Ball Doutzen will walk in Gilded Angels, Dream Girl, and Angel Ball Adriana and Alessandra are both walking in Exotic Traveler, Fairy Tale, Angel Ball ✨

And apparently, Candice opening the show with Gilded Angels Segment :wub2:

Yes because the photos on the board are of Barbara the fit model. So Candice wouldn't have been fitted for her look yet when this picture was taken. But we have seen her look for Gilded and it is the 3rd spot in the section on the looks board.

Wow, based on those fitting photographs, this will be the VSFS edition where Candi's body's looks the best since... well, probably her very first one, imho!

2010 was her very first as an Angel, and while she is always beyond reproach, her body that year was sheer perfection.  I mean an absolute work of art  :surrender:

And yes, you are very near the mark.  Her body is again approaching that form, I can’t wait  :woot:

I sure hope she doesn't lose any weight before the show. Her body looks so nice and not in a bad way but thick. And I mean that nice. Cause there have been times when she is too skinny and her body just looks insane right now.

This has been a major problem in the past, and she has been criticized for it.  She stated that her workout regimen (especially cardio workouts) and not eating properly because of her schedule were the causes of her being too thin.  It was really bad because she is naturally curvy.

But this year she’s been perfect.  I think she finally found the correct balance between eating, working, and exercising.  The results have been absolutely magnificent.

I sure hope she doesn't lose any weight before the show. Her body looks so nice and not in a bad way but thick. And I mean that nice. Cause there have been times when she is too skinny and her body just looks insane right now.

This has been a major problem in the past, and she has been criticized for it.  She stated that her workout regimen (especially cardio workouts) and not eating properly because of her schedule were the causes of her being too thin.  It was really bad because she is naturally curvy.

But this year she’s been perfect.  I think she finally found the correct balance between eating, working, and exercising.  The results have been absolutely magnificent.

Definitely. I hope she keeps to whatever she is doing. Because it is working.

Agree! :)

She is more mature about everything related to her career. Really proud of her!

Thanks, Laura, you are always amazing!

badboy  :hug:

Definitely. I hope she keeps to whatever she is doing. Because it is working.

Amen brother, I never want to see her like this again  :no:

post-66183-0-68929700-1416017378_thumb.j