Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Candice Reveals Her Morning Beauty Routine!

Candice Swanepoel: My beauty bag is really always packed— it’s a simple routine: cleanse, tone (rose water spray), moisturize and then add an eye cream at night. Of course, Victoria’s Secret takes care of us at the show, so I don’t have to worry about bringing a lot with me. It is important though that my skin is nice and tan for the show so I make sure to bring self-tanning cream with me. I really like the one from Lorac and then Victoria’s Secret has a great lotion that also adds a little shimmer to the skin. And then I always make sure to pack my favorite hair products. Our hair is worked on all the time, so it’s important that I use a really good, nourishing shampoo and conditioner like the ones from Kerastase.

Source: modelinia.com

Tonight Candice's fitting on E! News

@ENews: #EXCLUSIVE: We're taking you behind the scenes of @AngelCandice's #VSFashionShow fitting on E! News tonight -- watch at 7!

post-71106-0-1446060040-36906_thumb.jpg

Hope i or someone else can find the youtube link soon

For now i could only find this, looking soooo amazing :wub: :wub: :wub:

http://christinagiwa.tumblr.com/post/102320321769/2014-victorias-secret-fashion-show-candice

My sweet baby is looking as dazzling as ever, big thank you’s to Laura and deynrose for the updates  :surrender: I love her outfits by the way, and can’t wait to see her live.  Hard to believe its that time of year again.

Yes, her bond with Behati is a special one  :thumbsup:

This is one of the creepiest things I've ever read in my entire life. :mellow: