Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I've gotten a few PMs from people asking if Candice seen last years project/if she got it. She did see the video, I however have no idea if the book was actually passed on to her, I think if it was she would of ig'd it because of how much she loves her fans. :( Anyway, here's a screen shot where she commented on the cover art done by a friend of mine.

post-186-0-1446059318-54416_thumb.png

If you would like to be part of this years project visit happy26thbirthdaycandice.tumblr.com

This project is supported by bellazon and approved by Pink Couture.

Candice already seems more aware and kind towards her (online) fans than most of her peers, imho. :idk:

I've gotten a few PMs from people asking if Candice seen last years project/if she got it. She did see the video, I however have no idea if the book was actually passed on to her, I think if it was she would of ig'd it because of how much she loves her fans. :( Anyway, here's a screen shot where she commented on the cover art done by a friend of mine.

post-66007-0-1446059319-20286_thumb.png

If you would like to be part of this years project visit happy26thbirthdaycandice.tumblr.com

This project is supported by bellazon and approved by Pink Couture.

Candice already seems more aware and kind towards her (online) fans than most of her peers, imho. :idk:

Yeah I've noticed that but that wasn't my point lol. I just meant that if the book (the actually book) was passed along to her by her agent I'm sure she would of posted some of it on ig if she absolutely loved it as much as I did putting it together.

:woot::wub: :wub: :wub:

@angelcandices: California @victoriassecret @shintaroteraoka @sabrinabmakeup @aligirllll

@angelcandices: @ingefonteyne @victoriassecret ☺

Her body has been insane this year, and unlike years past, has remained in top-notch condition.  No freaky weight-loss or unhealthiness in sight.  Very proud of her  :surrender:

What I believe is... She never reveals where she is flying to right away, so if you found out soon enough to be at the airport waiting for her, you are either a stalker or press. Some of her "fans" waiting for her at the airport ask for her autograph and then sell on ebay or something. That is not something a fan would be interested in, therefore she probably doesn't believe they are one. I've never heard of someone meeting her on the streets, politely asking for a picture and she declining it. If that happens, I would want to know why cause that wouldn't be so kind - even though I agree, famous people have bad days too. But if you're out and about having fun, taking a simple walk, you are fine enough to get some luvin from your fans :p

^ Yes i think you're right, maybe she had an off-day or personal issues, we don't know and it's her right to not always be pleasing her fans, and other times she always is so nice :) plus she had a busy week and stuff so it's totally understandable

I do not agree that she was "bitchy".  There is nothing to be "understood". What a word... lol

Just because you get swarmed and then say no, and they keep bugging you, you are not bitchy, no matter how much anyone wants your attention.