Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

22 hours ago, Decema98 said:

Honestly... Same. I don't understand... 

Could it simply be a matter of fulfilling her contractual obligations and literally NOTHING more?

For instance, maybe she is required by her contract to mention them X amount of times over a given time period or post of them X amount of times so she has to do it BUT there is no requirement for what they post on their account.

She therefore is untagging herself since she has a "competing" line of swimwear now and therefore is trying to distance herself as best as she can while still living up to the legal obligations she signed on for.

just throwing it out there as one possible reason

2 hours ago, Piuma said:

Did she move to Miami? This or it's the longest vacation ever, it's almost 2 months they are over there.

Due to the pandemic and current outbreak status, a lot of people are getting some place and staying put for a while now. A number of models/celebrities I follow have done this over the last 8 months, they get somewhere and stay for months before returning.

At this point, almost anywhere she went she would have to immediately begin isolating for 2 weeks anyway so probably better to just stay and ride this out (if she isn't living there now).

2 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Yeah. Florida offers a lot more freedom for her and her little family.

no way would I stay in NYC during this.

yes, people in Florida either have a death wish or don't care about killing others while people who understand science and respect actual experts are OK wearing masks, social distancing and staying away from people in enclosed spaces for a while longer until it's safe again