Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I know she's been in the business for a long time, but I never get sick of seeing her poses. She knows her angles. I mean, she looks gorgeous from any angle, but i just really love how she twists and curves and the faces she makes. she's such a good, professional model. 

just thought I'd spread some Candice appreciation lol

thanks for the posts @Piuma and @Candylicious.

22 hours ago, bump said:

I know she's been in the business for a long time, but I never get sick of seeing her poses. She knows her angles. I mean, she looks gorgeous from any angle, but i just really love how she twists and curves and the faces she makes. she's such a good, professional model. 

just thought I'd spread some Candice appreciation lol

thanks for the posts @Piuma and @Candylicious.

What I noticed is that, while with VS they focused more on her behind, in the latest sets the focus seems to be more on her front.

7 minutes ago, pacinko said:

What I noticed is that, while with VS they focused more on her behind, in the latest sets the focus seems to be more on her front.

interesting...now that I'm comparing the pictures, you're right. I wonder if they are just trying to be more modest? That's my guess. I don't recall seeing a lot of butt shots from VS anymore. But then again, they're appealing to teenage girls, and maybe teenage girls want to see sleepover BFF cupcakes instead of seductive and sensual? I'm far removed from my teenage years, so I have no idea what those girls are into these days, but I know that I would've liked the sleepover BFF cupcake more than sexy and seductive at that age. I still do for the most part lol. 

This is my playlist of some of Candice's works for Max Factor, they are videos that I have been finding over the years on different platforms, some of them I have uploaded to YouTube and I have ordered and put them on this playlist . There are 57 videos but they are short, you can see them all at once.

20 hours ago, Decema98 said:

I was asking myself... Do you know if Perfect Diary is a good makeup brand ? With a good reputation and an healthy and clean makeup composition ? 

I have never heard of that brand, but I love makeup, so I"ll have to look into it if I get a chance today. I'll let you know what I found out. I'll see if I can find some reviews and information on what is all in the makeup. I love learning about new makeup brands!!

I would love to see another video with Candice getting ready. I know there was the one with vogue when she was at a hotel, but I just want more. I am so curious about the products she uses, and I'd like to think she would show up the REAL products, not sponsored ones (Dr. Barbara Sturm is notorious for this). 

I don't like how her hair looks wet and is scraped back in those pictures with the black shirt and necklaces, but her skin looks great. Even though that type of jewlery isn't my style, it looks awesome on her since she is the perfect beach mermaid sand and sun type of girl. And her eye color really stands out there!

thanks for posting!