Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

On 1/1/2021 at 3:25 PM, josledes said:

Candice is physically and spiritually perfect, extremely beautiful and irresistibly attractive, at least for me. I understand that there are few people who do not find her attractive, but perfection is perfection.

I agree. She is just stunning! I think she has gotten more beautiful as she ages as well. And not only is she gorgeous, but I think she is a great model as well. I am so happy to see all  her success! 

4 hours ago, bump said:

I agree. She is just stunning! I think she has gotten more beautiful as she ages as well. And not only is she gorgeous, but I think she is a great model as well. I am so happy to see all  her success! 

32 years old is the best age to reach fullness in a woman like her, and she still has a long way to go. It's the same age Olivia Newton-John was when she starred in this movie.

19 hours ago, josledes said:

32 years old is the best age to reach fullness in a woman like her, and she still has a long way to go. It's the same age Olivia Newton-John was when she starred in this movie.

That is cool! I just turned 32 (January 2, 1989), so that makes it even more interesting to me.

I always forget Candice and I are the same age because she looks so young and fresh and beautiful, especially in the ToC stuff. She just shines in those especially. She really has gotten even better with age, and I didn't think she could get any prettier, but she has! 

Off Topic: And I majored in English Literature in college, and we read ""Kubla Khan" by Samuel Taylor Coleridge, and the poem takes place in Xanadu!!! I loved the class that we read that in, and I will never forget that! Really cool coincidence you linked that Xanadu video and talked about the age 32 in your post, as both are very relatable to me. https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/43991/kubla-khan

Thank you for the information and for linking the movie. I have not seen that, but will check out the video. :flower: