Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Hi guys! This topic was already brought up back in 2012, but I thought maybe there is new proven data or Candice herself mentioned it in one of the interviews, namely what is her real height? Numbers vary greatly from source to source from 173 cm up to 178 cm. Thanks!

5 hours ago, Yautja Hunter said:

Hi guys! This topic was already brought up back in 2012, but I thought maybe there is new proven data or Candice herself mentioned it in one of the interviews, namely what is her real height? Numbers vary greatly from source to source from 173 cm up to 178 cm. Thanks!

Candice is 5'8", here beside Doutzen who is 5'10.5"

81035520_767967190369828_8125037916236517615_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Decema98 said:

I don't understand why VS post pictures of Candice already seen a few days ago or pictures like that where we do not see her face... Why VS ? She's the last "old" angel by your side, come on guys...

Actually she's not. They have Daniela Pestova back. That said, there is no reason to hide her face. 

On 1/16/2021 at 5:10 PM, LilMatty said:

She is the only good thing about VS right now.  All that is left of the group of Adriana, Alessandra, Miranda, Rosie, Doutzen, Lily, Erin, and Lindsay.  

Hard disagree, I would implore to you look at the current lineup harder. 

5 hours ago, Sensual said:

Hard disagree, I would implore to you look at the current lineup harder. 

not agreeing or disagreeing with you or the comment you quoted

I think it's only natural for people who loved a certain group (be it that generation of models or in sports a team that won championships) to then not care for the next batch of people behind them as the group they love fades out

I don't care much for the new crop, either but I also am not as into VS models as I once was. It's not that the new/younger women aren't beautiful, it's just that I'm at a different stage in life and care about it differently.