Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

vPq5JRB.jpg

nomadrjHappy Birthday @angelcandices ! i Can't count the amount of adventures and good laughs we have survived around this amazing world - falling out of trees, rolling on wet sand on cold beaches at night - anything for the shot. What others may not have seen though is how often you donate your time, image and energy to powerful causes. Your passion for the environment and other important issues inspire me to look harder, do better and remember what is truly important. 

And ironically this campaign came out today from the very company who brought us together - @victoriassecret. In just two weeks you will be running down those backstage halls at #vsfs and I will be chasing you with my camera yelling 'Candy, let's grab a shot here!' And you will stop, through a crazy move then go back to running in those 4 inch spikes. How do you do that?

You rock. 

Happy birthday Candy!

so cute! :wub2: :Angel:  and what a picture!

mini_301974Capturedcran20151020155259.pn

• laisribeiroHappy bday to one of the most beautiful soul that I know! Glad to have you as a friend, you are a truly inspiration to the world! Doesn't mean anything being beautiful outside if you don't have an amazing soul as you do! Love you @angelcandices #AMaisGostosa ❤️❤️

mini_475861Capturedcran20151020155228.pn

1445357653-12135464-1474528052856565-407.jpg

jeromeduranHow to choose a birthday picture from the thousands of amazing pictures I have of this ridiculously beautiful woman? To me the feeling of when you take a picture is as important as the final result. So here's the always gorgeous @angelcandices on one of my favorite photo safaris camping in the serene jungles of Costa Rica I can't be thankful enough to have you as a muse, a traveling companion, a work partner, and a true friend ...Happy Birthday Candice!!! Keep on being the amazing inspiration that you are:)) #oneofakind #costarica #puravida ???

1445357653-12135464-1474528052856565-407.jpg

jeromeduranHow to choose a birthday picture from the thousands of amazing pictures I have of this ridiculously beautiful woman? To me the feeling of when you take a picture is as important as the final result. So here's the always gorgeous @angelcandices on one of my favorite photo safaris camping in the serene jungles of Costa Rica I can't be thankful enough to have you as a muse, a traveling companion, a work partner, and a true friend ...Happy Birthday Candice!!! Keep on being the amazing inspiration that you are:)) #oneofakind #costarica #puravida ???

if only he'd share all of them with us? XD happy birthday to candice, my favorite forever!