Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

She has contracts with multiple companies so it's not like she can stop working because she feels like it. She might not pick up any new contracts or walk in any shows but that could be all she does as far as lessening her work. Unless she gets pregnant but that's another story.

I think it has to do with some numerology BS. 'Personal year' (I Googled the term) lasts nine years and since Candy just turned 27 she's entering her fourth 'personal year'. I could be wrong though, maybe I'm looking too much into it, but it seems like a likely thing since she's all spiritual and stuff like that.

She'll probably get married, who knows maybe even have a child but I don't think her IG post indicates any of that.

I agree, especially on her IG post.

I didnt read it as "taking a year off", i understood it as the year between her birthdays???????? I have no idea if my english made sense but that's what i understood  :idk:

That's exactly what I thought too.

I guess she just added that "personal" to express the fact that it's not like a "new" year per se, but a new year for her since she's starting her 27th year of life. I don't know if I made myself understandable LOL

I didnt read it as "taking a year off", i understood it as the year between her birthdays???????? I have no idea if my english made sense but that's what i understood  :idk:

That's exactly what I thought too.

I guess she just added that "personal" to express the fact that it's not like a "new" year per se, but a new year for her since she's starting her 27th year of life. I don't know if I made myself understandable LOL

Exactly!! I do think she'll take some ~personal time off~ once she decides to have a baby because, to me, it sounds like something she would do, to have a very private pregnancy and stuff, but i don't think she'll have a baby right after getting married. She'll probably take a break between wedding/honeymoon, but I don't think it's going to be a whole year 

Yes I think she meant as the year that she has a lot to do in her personal life, like getting married and planning the whole thing and maybe wanting to have a baby. She still has the VS, Biotherm, Max Factor contracts and maybe she doesn't want to work more than that.

so many people freaking out over a comment on instagram, good lord...

we know she's engaged, i am assuming the wedding will likely be sometime in 2016... so it's a massive personal year ahead for her with wedding planning, the wedding itself, what will surely be an unbelievable honeymoon... and who knows what else...

she's going to need more personal time than she's probably ever needed...

good for her, she deserves it...

I think it has to do with some numerology BS. 'Personal year' (I Googled the term) lasts nine years and since Candy just turned 27 she's entering her fourth 'personal year'. I could be wrong though, maybe I'm looking too much into it, but it seems like a likely thing since she's all spiritual and stuff like that.

She'll probably get married, who knows maybe even have a child but I don't think her IG post indicates any of that.

That is not spirituality. Just bunch of obscurantist BS. But whatever, if she's into that stuff, good for her!

People believe in what they choose to. Rosie HW for example was few years ago on the verge of joining a full on cult (probably some of her Hollywood friends introduced her to) and I was sincerely worried. Luckily she stopped, I guess her brain started working or something.

But this is Candy's thread so I won't go into it.

I don't think Candy is taking a year off. She has so many contracts, she can't just take a break.

Marriage and pregnancy would take out maybe few months tops. Doutzen worked well into her last pregnancy with no problems.

what about rosie? can you tell

Its kinda funny. WHen she didnt look her best she was all over VS, but now that she's in shape of her life she wanna have a break/baby. Was really looking forward to see her in the next SWIM special :(

What, she always looked her best, now she looks even better if that is possible, but she always looked beyond perfect, that is the main reason VS used her so much. She was on people radar from the first show she walked, I remember how everybody wanted to now her name. To me she was and she is the most beautiful angel(her and Adriana) they ever had. Her body is the best ever, not just for VS, in that regard she doesn't have competition.

What kind of backhanded compliment is this.

^^ It's just that they have so many angels now and they obviously want the public to know the new Angels' faces so when the olders will leave, they'll be pretty recognizable. It's as simple as that. I think she really was (and still is, even more now if that's even possible) the best angel they had after Ale and Adri so of course they put the spotlight on her when she became angel. Also, I think a lot had to do with the fact that of her old "new angels" bunch none of them stood out has she does... Look at Lindsay, Erin or Chanel.

But of course, the main reason she became this big is because she is stunning. One of the best model out there. :dance: