Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

She looked like she was having fun, I don't see where you all think she looked awkward and didn't want to be there. So the photo didn't catch her smiling, oohhh she's not having fun. 

If you compare her to the rest of TS gang she looks like she doesn't give a fuck about what is going there. I find her smile forced in some pics,like just smiling for the pics. But is my opinion.

She looked like she was having fun, I don't see where you all think she looked awkward and didn't want to be there. So the photo didn't catch her smiling, oohhh she's not having fun. 

I think this picture proves more than enough that she enjoyed hereself.

post-83643-0-1446064512-0839_thumb.jpg

Ah, just some harmless fun. TS has done two of their fashion shows, several of the women are in Bad Blood, and TS, Lily and Karlie seem to have their deal together. Candice has her own networks of friends and family. Let's not blow this out of proportion. But as for what that looked like in real time... :gocho:

Taylor doesn't have BFFs, she has a bottom bitches :ninja: Also it's a lot better to be known as "Candice Swanepoel, Supermodel" than be known as just another model in Taylor's squad, which is basically what Gigi, Lily, Martha and Karlie have become.