Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Congratulations for the pregnancy, it is the best thing for her to have two children who have little difference in age, if it's also a girl it's perfect. She has chosen to have a family with all its consequences and it seems very good, family comes first. She is still a model and angel of VS and I see no reason why she should not continue to be. Follow the example of Adriana and Alessandra, is one of the few who can afford that "luxury" because she is worth it.

@ThePinkDietI know right :rofl: 

Do you think this was her last VS show though? I assume her pregnancy wasn’t planned (or maybe it was) because she said how 2018 would be very exciting for her. Of course having a second child is exciting but somehow I thought she was talking about work related things... 

22 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

@ThePinkDietI know right :rofl: 

Do you think this was her last VS show though? I assume her pregnancy wasn’t planned (or maybe it was) because she said how 2018 would be very exciting for her. Of course having a second child is exciting but somehow I thought she was talking about work related things... 

I must say, as much as I believe her time with VS is coming to an end, I feel like she did plan this pregnancy in order to be in next year's show. I think we'll just wait and see :smile: I hope she'll be as open as she was last time on social media with her pregnancy. Her posts were a delight!

I just wake up and saw Candice insta posts :chicken: i’m very happy! Really hoping it will be a girl this time, fingers are crossed :heart: loving the beach shots btw and its so obvious with that little low belly, also that one pic in Shanghai at the afterparty gave it away too lol where she hold her belly like only mothers do :wub: anyway congrats to Candy and her fam !

Thanks everyone for the updates :smile: she’s gorgeous as ever :heart::wub: 

47 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I must say, as much as I believe her time with VS is coming to an end, I feel like she did plan this pregnancy in order to be in next year's show. I think we'll just wait and see :smile: I hope she'll be as open as she was last time on social media with her pregnancy. Her posts were a delight!

I’m pretty sure she will be very open about it or atleast I hope so!

7 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Miranda!

I hope as well for a mini blonde blue-eyes Candy :wub:

Oh yes, of course, Miranda! I forgot about her:gocho:

Mini blonde blue-eyes Candy would be something wonderful! Especially that Anacã is just a small version of Hermann :rofl: