Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

But Behati is much skinnier and much more petite, so it would be more logic that it would show more on her. Pregnancy doesn't follow logic, I have seen women who are 5 months pregnant with giant belly and women who are 7 months pregnant and their belly is barely visible. Either way maybe media got it all wrong(it wouldn't be the first time) and she really is giving birth in 2 months and not in 3/3 and a half.

I THINK we would have known if it was twins by now. (though I would love her to pop out twins) Candice has NOT been shy about sharing her joy with her fans. Remember that belly photo she shared with us in her jeans that Jerome took? her not so little boy. Maybe he's just going to be a big baby? And keep in mind everybody carries differently.

I have also heard that he will be a summer baby..so I'm thinking late July/August. I guess we'll see!

Edited by silkyunderwear

7 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

I think that she is further long in her pregnancy maybe 7 months? Not 5 1/2 like every body (news and social media) said...

That is what some news site posted few days ago, that she is giving birth at the end of july, not at the middle of september. I think that is true.