Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

usually I just stalk around a bit but I wanted to add that I agree she's further along than we probably think but I don't get what she means by "halfway" either. even if she did announce her pregnancy to everyone at 3 months, she still announced it 10 weeks ago which means she's currently 22 weeks along which isn't halfway in a pregnancy. but I personally think its pretty unlikely that she would've announced at exactly 3 months, not only because she probably wanted to tell her family and have them know before anyone else and that might've taken a few weeks, but also because vs probably figured they could still use her in commercials/shoots until she really started showing and they had to let her announce. and candice is so slim it makes sense for her to start showing further into her pregnancy, so she could announce it later

On 31/5/2016 at 9:33 PM, Clauds said:

I say she's going to pop in the next couple of weeks, I still think she was pregnant at the VSFS.

All in all, she does look beautiful, pregnancy suits her really well. And big bebws too 

so true