Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

she used some blue hearts in her post so I'm guessing a boy too, even though I would love to see a mini candice :p 

Luna

Pregnant women can't fly in the third trimester :smile: so she still has a month maybe a bit more from what we know

2 hours ago, kelseyrenae14 said:

I wonder if it matters to them where it's born? Do you think they'd want it to be born in the US? 

I also hope hope it's a girl but I bet it's a boy :Angel:

I thnk will born in US, because they live there. Even Candice talking would love to raise their children in Brazil.

And I hope it's a girl too! It would be so cute a little Candy! :wub6yh2cm:

I don't think it necessarily matters to them where it's born, as long as it's healthy, but I think that if they could choose, probably Brazil! It makes a lot of sense in my opinion, that's where they seem to spend most of their time. 

15 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

Is literally no bullshit, the zika problem is real, even more in Brazil and a lot more for the first three to four months, so i hope she comes back to the US...

If you think that multimillionaire Candice and all top doctors she can afford in Brazil know less about this situation than you, OK.

16 hours ago, Mira113 said:

How could she be in Brazil?? How do you know she's in Brazil?? The Zika virus is so dangerous for her baby - she'd be crazy is she have her baby there. :beating:

5 hours ago, freevsangel said:

Is literally no bullshit, the zika problem is real, even more in Brazil and a lot more for the first three to four months, so i hope she comes back to the US...

Stop with that bullshit, zika virus is dangerous because here in Brazil women take another vaccine that compromises who gets the zika virus, and this is why children are born with microcephaly.

7 hours ago, Schemer said:

If you think that multimillionaire Candice and all top doctors she can afford in Brazil know less about this situation than you, OK.

It's not because she can afford top doctors that it's not a dangerous situation. The zika virus is a very serious thing...