Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

As everybody was saying for months she is in best shape of her life, and her body always looked perfect, so she somehow managed to outdo herself, I didn't thought that it is possible to be even more perfect than she is.

Her Boho outfit is in my top 5 ever for VS show, and her bodysuit in my top 10. 

That body suit because of the way it is being cut, and it is so tight, It would make even Karlie in skinniest days fat, and Candice managed to pull it off with her body. Just look how good it is highlighting her waist to hips ratio, gorgeous!

@ingefonteyne: Welcome to the #jungle @angelcandices #bts #vswim'14 @cgonzalezbeauty @shintaroteraoka #ingefonteynestylist

NPwKsfe.jpg

Is this from next year VS swim? She looks amazing!
Nope I think it's from last year :) she looks amazing though... Best booty! ;)

Awwww... did I hurt your little feelings? How about you go and write something stupid to stir shit and then get mad when everyone is telling you to f*ck off.

That seems to be your thing on Bellazon.

Please don't reply anymore to me.

I never started conversation with you. You replied to me, so I still don't understand what prompted that.

Unless you work for Givenchy and got offended, in that case I just want you to know that your company is uncreative and plain sucks.

And Riccardo Tisci is lame. But I doubt that you do work for them.

So this is then personal.

And because it's personal, don't bring other people into the conversation ("what can we do...", "when everyone is telling you to...") because you're the only person arguing that. Don't hide behind some imaginary people.

Nothing to get existed about. Givenchy campaigns are awful.

+1

:flower: 

@ingefonteyne: Welcome to the #jungle @angelcandices #bts #vswim'14 @cgonzalezbeauty @shintaroteraoka #ingefonteynestylist

NPwKsfe.jpg
Is this from next year VS swim? She looks amazing!
Nope I think it's from last year :) she looks amazing though... Best booty! ;)

Thank you! Best booty for sure!