Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Thank you for the the photos guys, you rock! :flower:

I'm gonna give my considerations about everything as well: I loved both her outfits, especially the Boho one and I think she looks amazing. I didn't like the hair, they covered her face somehow :( And I'm just gonna say it, and I hope no one misunderstand my words: I think she's pregnant and I'm not saying she looks "fat" or something but her face is a bit bloated and she had this cute vibe instead of her usual sexy flirty. I also think she was indeed feeling poorly and not because of the flu, but maybe sickness. I would be so happy if she's pregnant :) Also HOW CUTE are she and Hermann? I love them and her after party look and make up and hair and everything was PERFECT. So beautiful!

Oh, and I'm loving the backstage pics more than the runway ones! :dance:

Some consideration from me:

-Above everything, a HUGE Thank you to all of u who posted and kept us real-time-updated with your contribution!!

-her body is something insane, but i believe we all know

-It's sad to see that her booty has been hidden with every sort of ideas, like it's better to hide it than show it.

-I'm very disappointed about the choice of only 2 look.

-i'm even more disappointed about giving to her that bodysuit

On all of these points you read my mind. In 100% agreement.