Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

On 9/6/2020 at 11:00 AM, michelabella said:

I love her apartment 😍

also Elsa sent me a nice dm and her condolences about my sister who passed away last year also other models who did were Gisele,Helena Christensen,Tatjana Patitz and coincidentally , Naomi. 🤍

that's incredible!!! I'm sorry to hear about your sister. please add my condolences to the list even though we don't know each other and I'm not a world famous model lol. 

I love her Pink Floyd shirt! The Division Bell and my dad's favorite album of theirs and one of mine. I really believe she is a fan of this type of music and not just wearing band shirts to be "cool'. The Division Bell is not nearly as well known as Dark Side of the Moon or The Wall, so her knowing and liking that album enough to wear it on a shirt is great!!

Congratulations to them! With their hippie styles, I wonder how they will dress their baby? I'm not a big fan of babies, but I am curious about theirs since they themselves have such a cool style. I hope they buy their baby band shirts lol

35 minutes ago, bump said:

I love her Pink Floyd shirt! The Division Bell and my dad's favorite album of theirs and one of mine. I really believe she is a fan of this type of music and not just wearing band shirts to be "cool'. The Division Bell is not nearly as well known as Dark Side of the Moon or The Wall, so her knowing and liking that album enough to wear it on a shirt is great!!

She is!

She has mentioned in the past her love for Classic Rock music. If you look hard enough you may find some of it on this thread.

1 minute ago, Stormbringer said:

She is!

She has mentioned in the past her love for Classic Rock music. If you look hard enough you may find some of it on this thread.

Awesome! thank you for replying. 

I'm going through her thread from page 1 to the end. I'm on page 70 at the moment. I looked at this thread off and on, but I've missed a lot of work since I don't check it everytime I get on BZ like I do with Kate Li, Barbara P or Candice, for example. Now I've started checking her as often as them, but I missed a lot content throughout the past pages. I'm excited to see what I find! 

1 hour ago, bump said:

Congratulations to them! With their hippie styles, I wonder how they will dress their baby? I'm not a big fan of babies, but I am curious about theirs since they themselves have such a cool style. I hope they buy their baby band shirts lol

They will dress the baby like it's still 1991! 😃

16 hours ago, residentmike020 said:

She hasn't officially confirmed it yet.

Okay so what are we basing this on then? 😅 Don’t get me wrong, I’m super happy for her and Tom, but those photos of her at a baby store could also be her buying a gift for a friend... 

she looks like a hobo half the time with the outfits she wears, but as long as she's happy then that's what matters. I love how she can look like this, but glam it up for the cameras. She does natural looks very well, I just don't care much for her street style. 

The Clever magazine cover is awesome! I would love to see into her house. I think she did an apartment tour recently, so I'll have to go back through the pages and check. I didn't watch it when I saw it, but I think that's what it was. 

A few of those pictures are really lovely. I like the all white suit and her sitting on the white couch with the brick column behind her....the blue dress from the back is super cute, but from the front it looks like a grandma dress....her style is too strange for me sometimes, but if she's happy then good for her. 

thanks for posting all the pictures!