Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Love the Fendi Campaign.  I wonder if we'll ever see the Numero shoot with Emily Didonato.  It was shot months ago. 

Updated Work 2019

Reveal hidden contents

January
Solid and Striped Spring 2019 (campaign) 
Ralph & Russo Couture 2020 - closed (runway) 

February 
Vogue Taiwan February 2019 (beauty cover + editorial) 
Rene Caovilla Spring 2019 (campaign) 
Reformation Spring 2019 (campaign)
Vero Moda Campaign Spring 2019 (campaign)

March
Logan Hollowell Campaign Spring 2019 (campaign)
Matalan Spring 2019 (campaign)
V Magazine March 2019 (Heatwave - video editorial)

April
Burning Bright (animated short film)
Tropic of C Smart Knits 

May
Chimi Eyewear (campaign + collab)
Alberta Ferretti Cruise 2020- open + closed (runway) 
amfAR Cannes Charity Fashion Show (runway)
Fendi Prefall 2019 (campaign)

Upcoming Projects
Numero Berlin w/ Emily Didonato
J Brand Jean Collaboration
CR Fashion Book

The Numero Berlin shoot was for their upcoming issue #6 "Amerika" which was just released or at least Solange Knowles posted her cover on Instagram. So very soon.

i was just thinking about how much I liked Elsa for Free People...I'm on summer break and have been going through her thread, and found pictures from 2013 that are just beautiful. I wonder if she'll ever work for them again, or maybe she has worked for them again and I didn't know? i just started following her again so I know I missed a lot of stuff. just a random thought.

Good for her for getting Fendi!!! I don't like anything she's wearing in those little Fendi videos, but whatever, it's still a big deal. 

I like the look for the most part, except the makeup, her eyebrows were looking too dark which IMO clashes too much with the lipstick and idk, something's off and I hate it but I'm a picky bitch lol, the dress and shoes I adore tho.

CR Fashion Book ph: Huy Luong

Back when Destiny's Child ruled the radio-waves and Paris and Nicole starred on the silver screen, oversized bags, specifically worn on the crook of your arm (and sometimes carrying a certain famous chihuahua), was the early noughties trend that was apparently here to stay. Then, our bags started to shrink smaller and smaller, with Simon Porte Jacquemus debuting a three-inch purse on the Spring/Summer 2018 runway, counting Kim Kardashian and Rihanna as fans. Tiny bags became all the rage, from Louis Vuitton, Bottega Veneta, Fendi, and Brandon Maxwell, to Hermès, whose famous roomy Birkin purse was swapped out for micro purses on the Spring/Summer 2017 runway. CR riffs on the experimentation with extreme proportions, showcasing big and small, micro and maxi on model-of-the-moment Elsa Hosk.

cr-ron-elsa-08-cropped-extended-1559758843.jpg elsa2-1559747054.jpg elsa3-1559747360.jpg elsa4-1559751313.jpg elsa5-1559751539.jpg elsa6-1559751768.jpg elsa7-1559751666.jpg elsa8-1559751725.jpg