Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

SO, this is very important. @toodarnhot

Today while doing my usual clean up on Instagram I saw an account that I did not recognize https://www.instagram.com/desrebellesofficial/ so I clicked on it and it seems like this is the account that used to belong to Elsa's brand Lolarebella but they changed the name and the alleged launch is this month? There's no pictures or nothing but Elsa still follows them. IDK if she's still gonna go through with this or what. But maybe we're finally getting the clothing line?

46 minutes ago, Clauds said:

SO, this is very important. @toodarnhot

Today while doing my usual clean up on Instagram I saw an account that I did not recognize https://www.instagram.com/desrebellesofficial/ so I clicked on it and it seems like this is the account that used to belong to Elsa's brand Lolarebella but they changed the name and the alleged launch is this month? There's no pictures or nothing but Elsa still follows them. IDK if she's still gonna go through with this or what. But maybe we're finally getting the clothing line?

I creeped a little and seems like Johanna is launching a line without her? :idk: :/ 

So happy to see she's spending time with her family, however that is not her dad, unless he drastically changed in the past couple of years :rofl: This is her dad

l1IQltm7_t.jpg

Maybe her parents are divorced and that's her step-dad? Idk, but for sure not her dad