Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

31 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Goddamnit, I thought she might have finally got her first actual Vogue cover. 

I thought the same thing and then I read the 'beauty' part. This would've been a killer cover. They're sleeping on her. 

It’s wild to me that she hasn’t gotten one yet. I don’t think she’s a very strong of a HF model(her expressions in editorials need work), but just with her VS connections and profile in the industry you’d think she’d had gotten at least one by now. :idk: I’ve seen worse models on Vogue, that’s for sure. 

I’m not surprised tbh that she hasn’t gotten a Vogue cover yet. She is beautiful but has the same expression in all of her pictures (whether it’s for VS or editorial work, campaigns etc...) and she should know better after 10+ years in the industry. It’d be great if she would switch it up and do something different than the standard “lips open and sexy stare” look. 

^ My point was that despite her needing to work on her posing/face, Vogue has given worse models covers. If Emily DiDonato did can nab multiple Vogue covers with her fly catching face... :idk: 

The same face is super real in that Vogue Taiwan editorial though. :/ 

3 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

^ My point was that despite her needing to work on her posing/face, Vogue has given worse models covers. If Emily DiDonato did can nab multiple Vogue covers with her fly catching face... :idk: 

The same face is super real in that Vogue Taiwan editorial though. :/ 

True, as pretty as Emily is, she bores me most of the time. It seems to be the current trend though, models having the same pose/look (atleast in their eyes/face) 24/7 :rofl: 

I love her but she is just way too skinny in some of these pictures lately. She looks her best with some meat on her bones like when she was younger, it fills out her bum and gives her body more of an athletic tone. But what do I know, maybe this look is what's been demanded of her.