Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

On 11/25/2017 at 10:06 PM, naomi said:

23967015_1974798142759087_48485336048730  23967378_1600397273337447_30190269629842

You can't direct link images from IG. They're deleted from the servers in 24 hrs. Same deal with IG videos. (And you shouldn't be hotlinking images at all. :flower: You can upload them to BZ's servers, or another image hosting site.) 

7MWzb1xI_t.jpg 8SkbJYsT_t.jpg YZSpChpr_t.jpg 67ymXP1I_t.jpg 7vfFGjia_t.jpg 0hqAI1Mg_t.jpg

While she and Tom seem very happy together, I definitely don’t see a baby announcement anytime soon, if ever. Not sure why but to me Elsa never seemed like a mother type... Maybe an engagement next year or something, but a baby? Don’t really see that happening.

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

You can't direct link images from IG. They're deleted from the servers in 24 hrs. Same deal with IG videos. (And you shouldn't be hotlinking images at all. :flower: You can upload them to BZ's servers, or another image hosting site.) 

Didn't realize until it was too late, unfortunately :sad: Thank you! There were a few that I uploaded from my camera roll on mobile, which will stay up, but the rest have expired. I appreciate this a lot and wouldn't have known otherwise :flower:

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

She's such a good spokesperson, no wonder why VS sends her every year. I've noticed she also does a lot of press alone, they must really trust she won't majorly fuck up :rofl: 

They're also sending her to people like Wendy Williams(always a shady mess), and then these dude bro radio stations where they're trying to push her for dirt and she handled it like a pro.