Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

She's such a stunner :heart: I'm so thrilled she is doing so well, VS contract, Biotherm, some campaigns and some covers and editorials, so far 2016 has been a good year to be an Elsa fan.

I would love to see her opening the show or wearing the FB this year, it would be a nice way to close the year, it's very unlikely but it would be lovely.

^ Not to mention, launching her own clothing line! Her getting the FB would be a dream, but I think it's just a dream at this point. 

Biotherm

KGMM3Bpa.jpg ImJd3xeA.jpg

Crazy Candyass fans all over the Biotherm instagram demanding Candice and bashing Elsa like she isn't 8 months pregnant. :cain: 

92tBPvJS.jpg QYIN63WK.jpg

UGH! Typical Elsa! She's such a major bitch! Always doing nasty shit to run somebody. How does she there work Biotherm!? IS SHE TRYING TO REPLACE THE GODDESS, SECOND COMING OF CHRIST, GOAT, MERMAID, WOMAN WHO SHITS ROSES, CANDICE SWANEPOEL!? I bet Elsa is the one who got her pregnant, just so she could steal her job, what a cunt she is :beating:

In all seriousness tho, VS must be paying Elsa really well, I noticed she's wearing VSX in every sports picture Biotherm has posted :rofl: So far I'm like her work for them, hopefully we'll get a commercial soon enough.

This could 100% be me projecting, but she just posted this on IG and seems really happy, and I can't help but think/hope it's FB related? She's literally been shooting for VS all day- this afternoon she was on her own and now she's shooting with Taylor. I'm probably wrong, it just seems off to me that she would post this and not a BTS from today if it were just a regular post. :rofl: 

9 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Honestly, I just want this to happen so badly, I'm probably seeing clues that aren't there. :p What are we potentially wagering?

YD79s2JZ.jpg ScKRH8al.jpg Jx810rvH.jpg

Those two last pictures, are they for a new commercial?

About the FB bra, I personally don't think she will get it this year, maybe next year? But I do hope that she will get it sometime soon, she has been working for them for so long now and definitely deserves it. I definitely don't want her to leave like Doutzen, working for them for over 10 years and then leave without ever getting the FB bra :sad: