Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

That's a shame. I liked the styling and the jackets they had. Hopefully the photographer releases outtakes or something eventually.

Elsa just said in an interview that she monitors her media presence a lot. With her new Angel contract, I think she's going to be careful about what she posts. Plus, Camille is very close friends with Brianna, Tilda and Cameron. I'm just hoping we get some fun shot of Elsa and Camille together.  :hehe:

Elsa is definitely a smoker, I've seen her smoking in like a thousand pictures :idk:

She was indeed shooting for Free People, she tagged them in one of the pictures. Should be an interesting shoot ... Or she just really loves hanging out with that crew

That Free People shoot seems like it was so much more fun than VS tho :ninja: No Angels have been in Tulum so far tho, so maybe it won't be a main shoot? I just hope we see the lingerie pictures from David Bellemere and Puerto Rico soon, she was killer in the IG pictures