Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Those BTS VS swim pics are amazing, she looks so sultry, and seductive. I have a feeling a lot of people will see her and do a double take saying "WHO'S THIS NEW MODEL" not realizing it's the same girl from Pink because she's not laughing and jumping in the typical "Elsa Pink" poses and shots. I love Behati and adore her as a VS model, but I think she sometimes struggles to pull off the sexy/sultry stuff VS likes for swim and lingerie as well as some of the other girls do (IE Candice and Adriana). That's probably why she was so awesome for Pink for as long as she was. I think part of it, for Behati is that her personality is just so playful and goofy, but Elsa also seems to have a very warm, friendly, and bubbly personality but DAMN girl can go from FUN! PINK! YAY! COLLEGE GIRL! BE MY BFF! right into BOOM - SEXY. And that...is pretty damn great. VS better hang on to her for a long time if they know what's good for them.

I've been watching her instagram followers since someone mentioned it, and she's gained 28K since the show aired. Once VS starts using her more in mainline, plus with this swim thing they're doing, I think her following is going to grow exponentially. 

Same picture, but the full size of it.

post-61717-0-1446077772-81869_thumb.jpg