Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

21 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Elsa has always had a funky sense of style :rofl: It kinda suits her though. About those sneakers...Maybe she really likes them?

I’m sure a lot of famous people just wear designer stuff becauss it’s expensive and wearing something from an expensive brand makes them feel cooler than let’s say a shirt from h&m? I don’t think Elsa is like this though. She seems to mix and match designer/vintage designer clothes with “regular” clothes which is pretty cool imo. 

I definitely agree with you about Elsa not caring and wearing whatever she likes whether it be designer stuff or regular brand stuff and I do love that about her. She just seems real and down to earth.

Miranda Kerr is one of my favorite models, but she is always so exquisitely sculptured and perfectly put together that she never looks "normal"...Elsa looks "normal" on occasion (like with these shoes) and it makes me like her as more than just a model. 

2 hours ago, bump said:

I definitely agree with you about Elsa not caring and wearing whatever she likes whether it be designer stuff or regular brand stuff and I do love that about her. She just seems real and down to earth.

Miranda Kerr is one of my favorite models, but she is always so exquisitely sculptured and perfectly put together that she never looks "normal"...Elsa looks "normal" on occasion (like with these shoes) and it makes me like her as more than just a model. 

That's very true. Although I do love some of Miranda's outfits, she never looks casual. It always looks a bit too planned :/ 

On 4/5/2018 at 11:22 PM, valeadicto said:

Can anyone tell me what year she became model and what's her big campaign and cover, I mean her most iconic goals. thank you!

She started modeling in late 2004 or early 2005. I think her goal was Victoria's Secret, but I'm too lazy to remember to go back to more recent interviews :rofl: 

49 minutes ago, Clauds said:

She started modeling in late 2004 or early 2005. I think her goal was Victoria's Secret, but I'm too lazy to remember to go back to more recent interviews :rofl: 

thank you! so she was a 00s angel! good. I'm going to google about it.

2 hours ago, valeadicto said:

thank you! so she was a 00s angel! good. I'm going to google about it.

Not really. She has been with VS since 2011 only but only with Pink, she didn't do any mainline work until 2014, so she's definitely a 10's Angel.