Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I love that they are using Zoey, the pictures we've seen of her shoot with Elsa are magnificent. I never understand why VS don't use female photographers that often, I preffer those 2 Zoey's pictures over a bunch of Bellemere's ones. 

On 12/10/2017 at 3:15 AM, Chessie said:

I love that they are using Zoey, the pictures we've seen of her shoot with Elsa are magnificent. I never understand why VS don't use female photographers that often, I preffer those 2 Zoey's pictures over a bunch of Bellemere's ones. 

I can’t wait to see all the photos from this shoot. I hope Zoey works with VS for a long time. 

Wonder if she is shooting some secret project or something since she’s been awfully quiet on her Instagram :rofl: Also starting to wonder when Love magazine will upload her video. I know someone had already said that watch them upload it on the last day... I wouldn’t be surprised. :cain:

10 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Wonder if she is shooting some secret project or something since she’s been awfully quiet on her Instagram :rofl: Also starting to wonder when Love magazine will upload her video. I know someone had already said that watch them upload it on the last day... I wouldn’t be surprised. :cain:

So this thing I noticed with my stalker sense, the first day of the advent Love tagged the girls and when they started uploading the videos every video until Sara's was following the tags order, I saw some Madison Beer's fanpages posting that Madison was next and then they put Rita in the middle of Sara and Madison. I truly believe that the tag order was actually the videos order but they changed them because people find that out. In the original order Elsa was #20 so they could move her before or after. Some girl was telling me that she tought she was #21 but Idk. Lets hope hey don't move her too far. Her videos seems like one of the best.