Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

14 minutes ago, Nihilistic said:

When Elsa takes her first movie role I'm gonna do an "I told you so" lap. But she's still got a couple years of becoming a household name first, primarily through her VS exposure. I think she has what many of the other failed model-actresses lacked: personality and personability. 

Rosie never lacked personality or personability, being an actress just wasn't her thing so I don't think that had anything to do with her failed acting career.

+ I think Elsa is too old now to become a household name in the modeling industry, but she is young enough to start promoting her designer career and make something big about it, something that she is actually doing and I'm really happy about that. Her collection with Bik Bok it's being a major success and her own brand is very well expected. 

12 hours ago, Chessie said:

Rosie never lacked personality or personability, being an actress just wasn't her thing so I don't think that had anything to do with her failed acting career.

+ I think Elsa is too old now to become a household name in the modeling industry, but she is young enough to start promoting her designer career and make something big about it, something that she is actually doing and I'm really happy about that. Her collection with Bik Bok it's being a major success and her own brand is very well expected. 

Exactly. Elsa is 28 already, almost 29, she's not Taylor Hill who is 21 and in five years she could easily become the new Gisele at the rate her career is going. I adore Elsa, but at this age Adriana, Gisele and every other big name had made it big already, heck even Candice who is her same age is a way bigger name already. It's simply too late for Elsa to become the kind of household name that gets a free pass to Hollywood. Also Elsa seems to detest having too much attention drawn into her private life, I can't see her moving to LA and start being a more public persona, she seems pretty content with how her career is now and moving into designer zone.

As for Balmain she looked amazing and she was the definition of flawless at the L'Oreal Party! I hope she walks Givenchy, she hasn't left Paris so theres still hope for more shows, fingers crossed.

14 hours ago, Chessie said:

Mmmmmm Rosie has had a better good acting career. She was cast and acted pretty well in Mad Max: Fury Road, which won six academy awards ??

Rosie has done two movies in seven years, and her role in Mad Max was very small, I'm sorry but she flopped as an actress, not that she cares, she's become a household name thanks to other business so I doubt she's crying her lack of movie roles :rofl: 

As for Elsa staying with VS for another 5-7 years i highly doubt it, I say she's got three more at best and I think that would be the best for her as well, being tied down to VS for too long is not good unless you are one of their star girls and with Adriana, Alessandra and Candice still in the picture, I can't see Elsa becoming that. If anything, the only NA with a chance of a very very long VS career is Taylor IMO, again, she has time on her side and she's already becoming an industry darling.

15 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Elsa Hosk has a lousy female voice (I'm sorry).  

And what exactly does this kind of post contribute to Elsa's topic? :/ I seriously don't get the point in posting this... 

On a more fun note, she's been on fire lately! Loving all her recent work. Also love her Bik bok collection.