Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

She looked great at the event but a bit too orange for my taste, she looked more natural in the pictures shooting for VS. The video is everything tho, she looks amazing and her body is to die for

That Instagram video is fantastic. I hope it's for an actual spread as I'd give anything for HQ shots of that, especially when she turns around :angel:.

Shots of Elsa in string thongs are among the rarest pics on the internet, I wonder if that's to do with her still having some self-conciousness about her butt as it's rare for a VS angel to have so few shots in g-strings :dry:

She is the most beautiful woman in the world. That's why you have to laugh when People does their Beautiful People lists and crowns Julia Roberts the most beautiful woman (5 times at that!). 

Elsa takes it to a different level, just preternaturally gorgeous. And yet we get cute girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence topping the most beautiful lists. It's all about celebrity I suppose, but in terms of most beautiful,article-1304836-0AD9F976000005DC-91_634x

People magazine is having a laugh. 

1ca0b5a1217d387e2887a083447eb3e1.jpg

700full-elsa-hosk (1).jpg

18 hours ago, Chessie said:

Can we all pray for her first Vogue cover that's not for 'beauty' or full of the other girls? 

She tagged American Vogue tho, so a cover is out of the cards. But I do think she's long overdue for a solo Vogue cover. I do wonder why she deleted the picture tho?

Maybe she just end up not liking it as much as she thought and she deleted it, because I don't think it was a privacy issue, I mean, the boy who was shooting with her posted a video of her, so. 

On 7/21/2017 at 9:42 AM, Chessie said:

Maybe she just end up not liking it as much as she thought and she deleted it, because I don't think it was a privacy issue, I mean, the boy who was shooting with her posted a video of her, so. 

Could you link the video? I didn't see it! Or was it on his story?