Bellazon

Model Elizabeth Turner’s Instagram Is Your Backstage Pass to Coachella

http://www.gq.com/story/elizabeth-turner-instagram-model-bikini-photos

The recent college grad serves up some very chill vibes.

We spend a lot of time on Instagram (no, really—a lot of time), and when we're not living vicariously through our favorite FOMO-inducing accounts, we're checking on some particularly talented users. So when our GQ casting team finds a ’grammer worth shouting out, we think it's our duty to share him or her with you, dear followers. This week, we're following southern belle turned international model and brainiac Elizabeth Turner all the way to the California desert for some next-level Coachella fun.

Model Elizabeth Turner may live in Los Angeles, but her work requires her to do quite a bit of globe-trotting. The flaxen-haired 23-year-old got her start while still in high school, shooting for both Teen Vogue and Seventeen. Always a devoted student, however, she made her studies top priority—and gave them her attention straight on through four years at Duke University. Now that she's a graduate, Turner can focus her attention on less bookish pursuits like her most recent gig as a bodacious Guess Jeans and lingerie model. She may be a serious lady, but her life isn't all work and no play: At the moment Turner is busy perfecting her festival vibes at Coachella. Who knows where she'll end up next. You'll just have to follow her on Instagram to find out.

Where are you right now?
I'm currently on a plane traveling from New York to Palm Springs. I'm heading to Coachella, where I'll be representing Guess and helping to host a party for Guess.

Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Griffin, Georgia. It's a very small town south of Atlanta.

If you weren’t a model, what career would you pursue?
I would be in grad school pursuing a Ph.D. in psychology. I would like to go back to school one day.

What is your mantra? (If you don't have one, make one up. We'll wait.)
1) Believe in yourself. 2) Work as hard as you can. 3) Never give up.

What makes you feel sexy?
I feel sexy when I'm working out and getting stronger. I love working hard on my body.

Where have you never been but want to go?
Australia! It's time for me to make a trip to Australia.

Do you read the comments?
Sometimes.

What is the craziest thing you’ve done on a shoot?
The craziest thing I've done on a shoot is sitting in a water-filled bathtub for about six hours. The shoot was for a makeup campaign, and I had a team of four men making sure I was fully covered in bubbles at all times.

How do you spend your time off?
I love exercising, reading, and going to movies in my time off. All of those things help me unwind after strenuous traveling and photo shoots.

What is your most prized possession?
My most prized possession is probably my Duke diploma. Yes, I was missing out on beginning my career as a model while I was studying at Duke, but I wouldn't trade that degree for anything.

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

What is the craziest thing you’ve done on a shoot?

The craziest thing I've done on a shoot is sitting in a water-filled bathtub for about six hours. The shoot was for a makeup campaign, and I had a team of four men making sure I was fully covered in bubbles at all times.

I'm ready for a career change.....where do I sign up?