Bellazon

Niki Taylor
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Burney Lamar Says Ciel is ‘Absolutely Perfect’

post-17383-1237010435_thumb.jpg

All you have to do is listen to NASCAR driver Burney Lamar to hear how much he’s enjoying fatherhood, nine days after welcoming daughter Ciel! The new dad “love everything about my daughter” — including the stinky bits! “I know you hear about some dads not changing diapers, but not me,” he says. “I am trying to just spend as much time with her and do everything I can right now — even the diapers!”

Burney, 28, also likes dressing his daughter. “Putting clothes on a couple day old child is the coolest thing!,” explains the proud papa. “She is so small and the clothes are so tiny. It is just amazing!” However, his favorite thing about his daughter is her scent.

“She smells so good. And, this is going to sound funny, but even her breath smells good when she cries. And her crying is the cutest thing ever. She makes the sweetest faces. She is absolutely perfect.”

Overall, Ciel is “a great baby. She sleeps well so far, only up two of the five nights. We actually have to wake her up to feed her,” says Burney, quickly clarifying that his wife, supermodel Niki Taylor, is the one on “night shift.”

Ciel is the first child for Burney and Niki, 34. Niki is also mom to 14-year-old identical twin sons Hunter and Jake.

Source: PaddockTalk

• 3 weeks later...

excuse me ... "didn't become a supermodel" ... erm ... ?!?!?!?!?!???

Niki Taylor is one of the most famous supermodels to EVER come out of America. at one time she was as famous here as any of the other supers. sure, she didn't get the european high fashion success. but as far as a NAME goes - she was VERY famous. and she has literally HUNDREDS of magazine covers.

does anyone else see a resemblance between her and KK?!

you are so right Happyc! Niki was so so so famous and popular in the 90

's just as much as some of the other girls. You couldn't go through a checkout line without seeing Niki on all the covers. She maybe wasn't as big as Cindy or Claudia, but she was in the top 20 biggest girls of the industry during the 90's for sure! It's a shame she doesn't seem to get the recgonition she deserves :cry:

and I have always thought kk is sort of a more modernized version of Niki. they both have that incredible smile! and of course the blondeness :wub:

i cant believe niki taylor didnt become a supermodel in the industry!

:blink: You must be very very young.

Niki was huge in the early 90's,she is the youngest person ever to grace Vogue,she was a covergirl,in SI(when it actually meant something)and as happy canadian said graced 100's of magazine covers.She is even mentioned in that stupid Supermodel song along with Christy and Claudia.

I think because she got married and had twins by 19,really hurt her career though or maybe it was her choice. :wave:

yeah -- she was like the Elle MacPherson of the 90s. sure, she didn't model for Prada or Versace all that often (perhaps never, i'm not really sure of Niki's portfolio) but she was still a celebrity supermodel. very VERY successful and famous and ubiquitous.

She did Versus ;) and i think that's the car accident :/ that stop her amazing career. She was a supermodel & as Bella said i really think KK is a modern Niki. Same blond hair, same long legs and same big smile.

well it never seemed like she was a super because i never hear people mention niki when they talk about supers...i know shes has alot of covers but they arent high fashion covers....but still great ones! she was always on cosmo marie claire allure and mademoiselle....to me all her covers look the same...shes just smiling on them! she didnt need to do any runway because she had the all american girl next door look that was perfect for covergirl and womens mags back then