Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

^'Using'? Surely it's all legit? Besides, I've seen Erin and Lindsay alongside Behati for Next(UK) recently - and more of Lindsay fronting a German campaign too (Peek & Cloppenburg). They all promote other companies, and if it's in a different market I can't see the problem. I know this is lingerie, which is slightly different, with it being VS's raison d'etre - but where would one draw the line?

Behati's photoshoot with Russelll James was definitely lingerie, Lais & Adriana (& probably Endice) were there too & they don't shoot Pink & the pictures Russell posted from Adriana she was modeling lingerie, I'm guessing they were shooting the summer line. I don't think her Tam Tam contract will be a problem because Pink has lingerie too & she's been doing for four years already

I'm digging the blonde btw, she looks great :heart:

MODELINIA Loving this polaroid of @BeePrinsloo! http://yfrog.com/mgkw1hj
^Weird that they're posting this now - that shot was from during a PINK shoot (w/Ben Watts) in early December?! :|
Behati's photoshoot with Russelll James was definitely lingerie, Lais & Adriana (& probably Endice) were there too & they don't shoot Pink & the pictures Russell posted from Adriana she was modeling lingerie, I'm guessing they were shooting the summer line.
^Yes, sure looks like it! :thumbsup: I thought it was probably 'swim' as they were in Miami - but then I saw the Adriana picture too. Given the Hosk-isation of PINK (and with Jessica Hart being the model du jour there) maybe she's finally being "promoted".

There's another new 'clothing' shot on the site too:

post-11221-1326808835_thumb.jpg