Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

French women love girls like her as lingerie model. Young and sexy. Customers can easily identify to her And it's the reason why Princess tam tam is using her and using her the right way.
^As long as somebody is somewhere! I guess marketing types know what they're doing elsewhere? :idk:

Another one - the full set(?) hasn't appeared just yet though:

post-11221-0-1446068912-79262_thumb.jpg

(Source: purepeople.com)

Russell James? That's gotta be mainline. Hopefully it's lingerie and it goes on til August so we can have her in the Christmas commercial for once. Hope her Tam Tam contract doesn't prevent it.
^I hope to see more from her at VS too, she's always had the potential - I'm not sure why it's taken so long to get in front of Russell James's camera so substantially... As for Princesse Tam Tam, well, it's a different market. Presently at least, VS doesn't have any stores in Europe (excluding the odd airport concession) - though that will change later this year - and Tam Tam is a French company, I don't know if it sells in the US?

The Tam Tam aesthetic is preferable to me though, but vamos a ver...

I don't know either but considering the fact that VS got into a tiff with a Brazilian shampoo company for using their models...

But fingers crossed.