Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I am really loving the SO after those videos and new photos too. Romee looks great. 

Jo's outfit is so unfortunate. First off I'm so over these damn parachute wings. That wing would've maybe been okay with a plainer outfit but she literally just blends into the wing like who the fuck thought that looked good. Also I hope they get rid of the gloves or Jo rips them on "accident" and can't wear them. 

10 minutes ago, phang.s said:

I’d be worried for Candice, but she hasn’t be disrespected after all these years so I don’t expect any different this year. 

The same was once true for Adriana until her 15th show lol 

I just think VS quality has lessened over the years and eventually everyone gets a bad outfit 

I’m so angry they changed the colors from the sketch would’ve at least been less of an eyesore. Also, this is so baggy and loose fitting I don’t even.....I can’t, I just can’t anymore. Throw the whole show away at this point. The jumpsuit is a fucking mess and they should just replace it with a simple, solid black lingerie with elbow high black gloves and it’ll look much better and sexier. 

15 minutes ago, phang.s said:

I’d be worried for Candice, but she hasn’t be disrespected after all these years so I don’t expect any different this year. 

What if Jo's outfit was that '20-feet wings' that Candice was supposed to wear but she refused it when she saw it? :)