Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

5 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

I think the Celestial Angel segment itself has the potential to be beautiful, I just hope they lean more towards ethereal/soft/delicate (Elsa's FB, the preview of Martha's outfit) versus the mechanical looking aspect of Romee's outfit.

+1 & Based on that, I think you would love 2015' segment Portrait of an angel lol (It's so gooddd)

Image result for flavia lucini victoria's secret gif

(Flavia really blew me away in this segment. Queen)

3 minutes ago, ivancica said:

I aactually expected that Ming and/or Sui will be getting something (perhaps segment opening/closing).

Regarding social media.

@PastaFreak do you know if any of the (non-Chinese) angels are popular on weibo? How does that even work?

A couple of the angels like Martha, Jo and Sara have an official Weibo account I believe. But they don't have a lot going for their page. So, if you're looking for any updates regarding this year's show, I'd say BZ's network is still a better source of information. Last year was different since the show was held in China, it was easier for me to tap in to their network of information. 

10 minutes ago, unali said:

Behati fans are already rioting because it is obvious she is not getting anything this year, SO just killed their hope. If somebody has time and patience screenshot the drama happening on insta right now.

urrently i am also surprised, i imagined behati to have at least the swaroski, vs will probably given her an opening and two pairs of wings

2 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

1277174454_Capturadepantalla2018-11-07alas4_49_39.png.971cd4340e21c478837505d092e00130.png:ninja:

Her fans are batshit crazy. Realistically the only options Behati had for any attention this year was opening or closing, and  one of those is already thrown out the window. They better pray she closes or they will for sure lose their heads.